If you run a trucking company, you know that IFTA reporting can be a major time-waster. You have to fill out your fuel tax report with precise information, otherwise you might be struck with penalty fees and audits.
In the past, trucking companies had to rely entirely on drivers, hoping that they would collect the proper distances traveled for their IFTA report. Fortunately, GPS systems can gather all the information you need, but you still need a smart integrated system to ensure that your IFTA reports are in order. That’s where eTrucks come in!
How eTrucks Can Help
Once your trucking company has implemented the proper equipment to record mileage, eTrucks can automate processes for you. Our software solution is the most complete and compliance-driven IFTA program available on the market.
Here are some of its features:
- Automatic IFTA rate updates
- 6 years of secure data storage
- User-friendly interface
- Import fuel card data from your fuel card provider
- Upload bulk fuel data from your bulk fuel records
- Print and download IFTA reports at the click of a button
- Fix missing information after importing data into the software
- Fill your missing mileages with our built-in PC*Miler tool
- Run your Weight Distance Tax Reports for Kentucky, New Mexico, New York and Weight-Mile Tax for Oregon
- Use Fuel Tax History Reports to get IRP or Annual Total Mileage Per Jurisdiction for registration renewals
- Use the Carbon Charge Report to calculate your Canadian Carbon Tax Charge/Rebate
For only $14.95 per truck/month, you have access to all these functionalities and much more!
If you’re looking for ways to grow your company, but you can’t afford one system that does everything, eTrucks is all you need to meet your IFTA reporting needs.