(For best results, set video quality to 720p or higher)
Default Mileage Unit of Measure
- You can choose miles or kilometers as your default setting from Change Account Info.
- This information will fill in automatically on your Mileages records but can be changed
IFTA Jurisdiction You Are Submitting To
- You can set the IFTA jurisdiction (to which you send your reports) from Change Account Info.
- The mileage for IFTA States/Provinces on the Fuel Tax Report screen will be reported in miles if you choose a US jurisdiction and kilometers if you choose a Canadian jurisdiction
- You can set the IFTA Number from Change Account Info.
- Your IFTA Number will be displayed on the Fuel Tax Report
- You can change the password that you were assigned when you received access to eTruxFuel
- Passwords should be 4-40 characters in length and should include a combination of letters and numbers (and possibly capital letters) for security
- Each piece of Active equipment in the system requires a license. Each license costs $14.95 USD per month and will be billed monthly, starting one month after the sign-up date
- For more information, please go to the Licensing section
- If you no longer wish to use eTruxFuel, you can permanently and irreversibly delete your account
- Under Account, click the button that is labeled "Delete Account"
- Read and click the three "I Understand" statements
- Enter your password to verify your decision