Fuel Tax History Reports can be useful for your internal administrative or accounting purposes.
Here is how to use them:
(For best results, set video quality to 720p or higher)
- Choose a single equipment, or the entire fleet, to run a Detail or Summary History Report.
- Choose a single jurisdiction (state/province), or all the jurisdictions, to run a Detail or Summary History Report
Summary Reports can be per Equipment or per Jurisdiction
- Run your IRP (International Registration Plan) or annual mileage report to renew your plates by using the Summary per Jurisdiction Report.
- Run your entire fleet IRP Summary per Jurisdiction Report by choosing all Equipment and all Jurisdictions.
- Choose a specific Equipment to find out the total miles ran by this equipment in all Jurisdictions that it traveled.
- Select a date range – monthly, quarterly, annually, or your registration year.
- Select the unit of measure you would like the report to show.
- Click Customize Columns to reorganize the table of details you would like to examine.
- Click Show Results to display your report on the screen.
- Click Print Results to print your report, if your computer is connected to a printer.
- Click Download to PDF to save an electronic, printable copy of your report in your server or computer.
- Click Download CSV to export this information to any other program, such as an accounting program.